Hi! Welcome to our blog. This is the result of two bored minds looking for something to do.

Saturday, May 22, 2021

I'm Ready For My Close Up, Mr. DeMille

 I'm Ready For My Close Up, Mr. DeMille

So now.. something I should have done all along!!  The close-ups!



                                                         
This is from May 19 or 20.  BOTH of them look exactly the same
Not much going on, but it's clearly still alive!
This one is called Marty.  AKA Righty

Now for the interesting side


This is Spin AKA Left.  Photo taken on May 16


 

 May 16

 

May 18 (sorry for the fuzz)

 

May 19 

 

 


 

May 20

 

May 22

 

Also May 22
I'll use this method going forward!



So this is about as entertaining as watching grass grow (a previous blog of mine) but it IS getting exciting!!  

Come back soon to see the next post on the Adventures of Spin and Marty


And HOW did they get their names.  Like many things -  the names popped into my head and I went with it.  Righty and Marty - easy to remember.  Spin and Left - OK GOT IT.















No comments:

Post a Comment